Battle of the Boroughs
Spectate. Party. Vote. Be There!
Be a part of New York City’s emerging music scene at the Battle of The Boroughs in The Greene Space. Come hear great music and inspiring stories from a wide range of talented up-and-coming artists. Don’t miss the chance to say “I saw them back when…”
Did we mention it’s also a party?
The Battle of The Boroughs, MC’d by WQXR host Terrance McKnight are a great way to start your weekend. Come join the fun and enjoy wine, local beer and snacks on the house!
Battle of the Boroughs 2014
Deadline for submissions is December 31, 2013. Enter Now!
Battle of the Boroughs 2013
- Villalobos Brothers, representing Manhattan and winners of The Ultimate Battle
- Victor V. Gurbo & Co., representing Brooklyn, and winner of the Audience Choice Award
- Cat Cosmai, representing Staten Island
- Emily Angell, representing the Bronx
- The Dirty Gems, representing Queens
Battle of the Boroughs 2012
- The Brown Rice Family, representing Brooklyn and winners of The Ultimate Battle
- The Great Apes, representing Queens
- BODOMA Garifuna Cultural Band, representing the Bronx
- The Mick Watley Band, representing Staten Island
- KHORIKOS, representing Manhattan
Battle of the Boroughs 2011
- Watch the winning performance by Charanams, representing Queens
- Joan Caddell & The Midnight Choir, representing Staten Island
- The Soulfolk Experience, representing Brooklyn
- Finotee, representing The Bronx
- Andy Suzuki & The Method, representing Manhattan
Battle of the Boroughs: 2010
- Watch the winning performance by Joe Thompson & The Comfortable Catastrophe, representing Queens
- My Cousin, The Emperor, representing Brooklyn
- Dujeous, representing Manhattan
- Manon Hutton-DeWys, representing the Bronx
- Omnia, representing Staten Island
NYC & Company is the proud signature sponsor of Battle of the Boroughs.