Greens are packed with vitamins, nutrients and fiber—and often pushed aside by picky eaters. This program will be sure to change the pickiest of eaters into leafy greens lovers! Leonard Lopate and local chefs, farmers, and authors will dive into the world of plant diversity and explore international cuisine.
Guests will include:
- Farmer Fred Lee of Sang Lee Farms on Long Island
- Grace Young, chef and author of the cookbook Stir-Frying to the Sky’s Edge
- Cathy Erway of Lunch At Sixpoint and Not Eating Out In New York
- Chef King Phojanakong of Kuma Inn
- Musicians Chris Cuzme and Nick Demopoulos
Lucky winners of a “Name that Plant” quiz with Cathy Erway will get to taste something Chef King and Grace Young cook onstage.