Here are the current policies and safeguards we have put in place to keep everyone safe.
- We are operating at full seating capacity.
- While we do not require guests to show proof of vaccination, masks are still encouraged to be worn by all audience members.
- Most of our events run no more than 75 minutes and there is no intermission. Specific information about each event will be included on its ticket page.
- If you do not feel well, have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
- We perform regular cleaning of all restrooms and public touchpoints, including tables, chairs, and handrails.
- Our HVAC systems are equipped with MERV-13 air filters.
As government regulations and guidance evolve, we will update our policies as needed.
Sign up for our newsletter and we will send you the most current information about all of our events. Ticket buyers will be emailed our most current policies at the point of sale, and we will also send a reminder one day before the event.
If you have questions, you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!