- A. Peter Bailey, playwright, journalist and activist; author of “Malcolm, Martin, Medgar.”
- Dr. Khalil Gibran Muhammad, Director of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, The New York Public Library.
- Dr. Peniel Joseph, Professor of History at Tufts University; author of Dark Days, Bright Nights: From Black Power to Barack Obama.
- Dr. Brenda M. Greene, Professor of English and Executive Director of the Center for Black Literature at Medgar Evers College of the City University of New York
- Dr. Britta Waldschmidt-Nelson, of the German Historical Institute, author of Dreams and Nightmares: Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and the Struggle for Black Equality in America.
J. Bernard Calloway (Martin), Jamie Hector (Malcolm), Charlie Hudson III (Medgar) and Marcelle Lashley (Vocalist)